07594 539 220 hello@boyceys.co.uk
Mobile catering Southampton


Boyceys Catering Solutions

Mobile Catering Southampton, New Forest and the South of the UK. Wood Fired Pizzas, Hog Roasts, Mexican Street Food, Smokehouse & BBQ. Buffets for weddings, birthday parties etc from Boyceys Mobile Catering.

A brief story about how we started

The idea for Boyceys all started back in 2008 at a small music festival. I was wandering through the fields famished, looking at what was on offer to eat. I realised what little quality food options there were; I had a choice between a dried out burger with fake cheese in a soggy roll, classic chicken nuggets (made from everything but chicken) with chips and beans, and many more unappetising options. This made me realise the potential I could have serving up fresh, delicious, handmade food.

Sadly, back in 2012 my father passed away from a sub-arachnoid brain haemorrhage, this had made me realise the importance of following my dreams and starting up my own company so I started “Boyceys Wood Fire Pizza Oven” to keep the family name going. I have travelled a little around the world, and have a massive passion for food. Street food is one of the great humanizing forces in any town or city and this is something I wanted to promote with the use of quality food. Going into our 5th year of trading in 2017, we have expanded to my most favourite cuisines of all time, it makes me very proud that my idea has become a successful reality.

Our food has a fantastic reputation across the South Coast and weddings are our forte, our wholesome cuisines are prepared by a team of passionate chefs, and is arguably better, tastier and more fulfilling than restaurants, corporate fast food outlets or supermarkets, around 80% of our bookings across the year are weddings, the other 20% is a mixture of private parties and corporate events. Our level of professionalism and outstanding quality lets us compete with the larger caterers out there, but since we are still the local guys, our customer service and dedication to you gives us an edge over everyone, so why not join us and let us take you on a journey through flavatown!

See more images in our Gallery

Contact Boyceys

Contact us and we can discuss the catering options we can offer for your party or event. We mainly cover Southampton and the New Forest areas, but are happy to quote for other areas.